MCAS (My Child at School) Primary
We are pleased to inform you that Oasis Academy Shirley Park Primary are now using MCAS (My Child At School), www.mychildatschool.com.
An MCAS account has been created for you which provides you with secure online access to view your child's data 24 hours a day via PC, laptop and mobile devices with internet connection. Information on siblings are all on one account. It will give you live information and is specifically designed to improve the quality and accessibility of information for parents.
Information available on MCAS includes:
(primary and secondary content may vary)
See children's attendance data and report any absences.
- Student timetable
See timetables and teachers.
- Ability to update key household/child information
Moved house? Changed phone number? Tell us easily.
- Parental Communications
- Parental consents
See what you've consented to, and provide consent for your children or their information to be used in different situations.
- Assessment data and reports
Easy access to school reports, and other assessment data throughout the year.
- Online Payment system (Clubs and Trips) - PRIMARY only
Pay for dinners, clubs and trips, and see any outstanding balance.
MCAS accounts have been created for each student’s Priority 1 Contact, if you would like any other Contacts with parental reponsibility to have access please let us know be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (primary) or email@example.com (secondary & sixth form).
How to sign up to MCAS.
Please click here for the instructions on how to set up your login or see below.
- You will receive your MCAS login details via email once your child joins.
- Download the MCAS app or use the website
- Click "redeem invitation code".
- Enter your login name, invitation code and School ID which is 11637.
- Set your password and you will be able to login to your account.
MCAS Parents Guide (full information)
PRIMARY only MCAS Online Payments
Dinner Money payments via MCAS
Log into My Child at School and go to the Dashboard,
- Scroll down the page until you find the Dinner icon or Dinner Money in the app menu.
- Enter the amount you want to pay for school dinners and click on the Add to Basket button, this will be added to the basket.
- To continue and purchase items, click on the Basket icon in the top toolbar. You can cancel the item before you checkout if you need to.
- To continue click on the green Checkout button and fill in the payment page information.
- When complete click on the Confirm & Pay button; as with most online payments you may now be asked to confirm your details using the 3-D Secure Authentication functionality. When the transaction is complete a printable message will be displayed with the transaction details.
- Click the Continue Shopping button to go back or the Print button to print the transaction.
- The Dinner Money Widget will now display the updated balance.
- Order Details can be viewed under the Payments History option on the Account dropdown menu, under your name top-right.
Breakfast Club booking and payments via MCAS
Log into My Child at School and go to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, click on Wraparound Care on the left hand menu
- In the box that pops up, if you have already used Breakfast Club, click on the club in the top section.
- If you want to start using Breakfast Club click on the club in the 2nd section.
- Club detail page will open
- Select the Club Option (Paid, FSM, Staff)
- Select the days you want your child to attend the club, days can be booked for weeks in advance (these can be cancelled up to the day before)
- Proceed and a pop up box will give you confirmation
- Proceed to the Outstanding payments page – if you are in credit - payment will be taken, or you can add to basket and make a payment (if you have selected several sessions, you can make a part-payment)
- Breakfast Club must be paid in advance of the session.
Trip payments via MCAS Primary Payments
Log into My Child at School and choose Primary Payments -->Trips from the side menu
- The shop will open and you will see a list of categories including All - choose Trips
- To find out more about an item simply mouse over and click on the More Info button, this will display the information the school have created for the item.
- If you want to purchase an item it is just like any Online Shopping page, just click on the Add to Basket button on the item/s you wish to buy. If the item to be purchased has the option for payment by Instalments you will be asked at this point how you want to pay this. Click on the Add Deposit to Basket or the Add Full Amount to Basket button.
- The Shopping Basket icon will show the number of items in the Basket, click on the Basket icon to display the items in it.
- To remove items click on the X to the right of the item, to continue and make the Purchase click on the green Checkout button at the bottom. The Items will be displayed again along with the Student name, if buying for siblings both names will be displayed.
- To make the Purchase click on the Checkout button.
- On clicking the Checkout button the payment page will be displayed. Here payments can be made by Card.
- Enter your payment details and click on the Confirm & Pay button, the payment will go through the Secure Payment process and when completed a Confirmation message will be given.
Nursery Top-Up via MCAS
When top-up sessions are confirmed you will be given information on how to pay.