We offer all our students inspirational teaching, within a diverse and supportive community. We’re proud to have been ranked 1st in Croydon for A-Level student progress since 2018, out of all post-16 providers including independent and selective schools. This success is evidence of the high-quality teaching that our dedicated staff provide.
Our teaching staff and pastoral teams ensure all our students are provided with personal support, including organising subject specific enrichment activities and running targeted revision sessions and workshops.
It’s our students’ opinions which matter most:
There's no place in London like Oasis, a true tight-knit community with exceptional teachers and staff. I couldn't have asked for better!Oneil, Alumni 2020
We’re made to feel that our teachers are always there, being approachable and helpful, whether in person or over email. Ronaldo, Year 13
We place a strong focus on helping our students to develop their independence and transferable skills for lifelong success and we ensure our students are fully supported making the important transition from key stage 4 to 5. As such, all our courses provide students with tailored revision resources and a diverse range of structured revision activities and extension materials.
- A collaborative working space including a small private kitchen facility and student lockers, in which students are encouraged to work in groups discussing ideas in a less formal setting.
- A quiet study space, which is open daily after school until at least 5 pm, where students can work independently supported by the sixth form team. This area features a full IT suite, desk space and shelving facility to store folders and books.
- Our A-level Art students are all provided with their own individual studio space.
- Our students have access to whole academy facilities including the canteen, providing hot meals, and indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- Sixth form students are permitted to leave the site at lunch times to make use of local facilities.